Whether he's your Dad or a man who's been like a Dad to you, finding a really great gift for Father's Day can be hard.
He'll say that he doesn't need anything. "Just let me play golf" or "let me snooze on the couch, and I'll be happy" he'll say. And the crazy thing is - he probably would be. Most Dads are fairly low maintenance, and more inclined to do something for you.
But it's important to mark these days. It's important to let him know that you appreciate him, and that you wanted to do something special for him. It's good for the soul both to cherish someone and to be cherished. So make him breakfast in bed, or take him out for a meal.
Buy or make him a card, and if you want, get him a little something that he'll appreciate. Here are five ideas he'd love.
1. Is he a runner or bicyclist? Give him a jar of Gilden Tree's Nourishing Foot Cream, a case of power bars, and a bike/hike trail map of your city or area.
2. Is he interested in camping? Give him a set of waffle weave towels to use in camp. The hand towels are lightweight, big enough to use as a bath towel, and dry incredibly quickly - always important when you're at the mercy of the weather.
3. Does he like to garden? Get him a really nice pair of work gloves and a nice new bucket. You can never have too many gloves or too many buckets. Tuck in a jar of Shea Butter Balm and a hearty bar of soap for a great, simple, practical gift.
4. Is he a lounge on the deck kind of guy? Give him a lightweight summer robe - our most popular robe is the classic waffle weave kimono style robe. It's soft, comfortable and very generously sized - perfect for any man, and when you add a beverage of his choice - he'll think he's died and gone to heaven.
5. Does he go to the gym? Get him a Complete Healthy Feet Kit. It has a terra-cotta Foot Scrubber, and small jars of foot soaks, scrub, foot cream and balm - just perfect to tuck in his gym bag.
Don't worry about gift wrap. We offer it for just $5.00, and we always offer a free gift message. Items are placed in a nice brown kraft gift box, and tied with a real green ribbon, and we'll tuck in your gift message, too.