Monday, April 2, 2012

True Confessions: My 3 Sneaky Tips for Real-Life Foot Care!

Ssh!  Between you and me - I have a confession to make!  Although I am surrounded by racks and racks of fabulous foot care products, my feet aren't always perfect or anywhere close.  Shocking, I know...

Because I do sometimes fall off the foot care wagon, I have a few never-fail, sneaky tips for foot care and I've decided to share them with the world. 

Here are my three favorites:

 Sneaky Foot Care Tip #1:  

A dab of Shea Butter Balm rubbed into heels will make the white lines and dry spots "disappear", so you can wear sandals even if your feet are dry.  Lasts for a couple of hours.

Sneaky Foot Care Tip #2:

I may not remember to take care of my feet every day, but I always watch a little tv - even if it's just the news. I've started keeping a jar of Nourishing Foot Cream in a drawer by the sofa, so even if I'm couch potatoing - I can still moisturize!

Sneaky Foot Care Tip #3:

If you are a barefoot gardener (I am) you can save yourself a lot of scrubbing later on by slathering Shea Butter Balm into cuticles and under your nails before you start.  That way any dirt that gets into your nails comes out much more easily.  In fact, I keep an extra little container of Shea Butter in the garage with my gardening gloves and tools so I won't forget.


So, now you know some of my best-kept secrets.  Remember - knowledge is power, so if you have a great sneaky tip, be sure to share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment