Monday, March 26, 2012

Shea Butter Balm, a Nose and a Happy Dog

 
Everyone now and then we get an email that goes straight to our hearts and last week, we received this email:

"Singer"
"I have a 17 year old dog.       His nose was so swollen he couldn't breathe through it. Took him to the vet, she said that older dogs can get dry noses and to just put vaseline on it. 

I put your 95% shea butter on his nose instead and after a few days it started to look better. His nose is now back to normal and I now use it as a preventative measure. Thank you.  - Regina S."

I immediately emailed her back, thanking her for sharing this story with us, and asked her what her dog's name was.  His name is Singer - and as you can see from the photo she sent me - he's a beautiful little guy, who doesn't need the aggravation of a sore nose.  

 I love hearing that something so simple and gentle can help not only people, but their animals, too.  Glad your nose feels better Singer!  Thanks again Regina,  for taking the time to let us know about it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment